Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Drivers, BEWARE!

Dear drivers,
Please don't exceed the speed limits while you are driving. This is what I found out last week while I was in the car at Lebuhraya PLUS - Speed traps are at everywhere.

Saw the sticker on the car?
The SUZUKI not the MYVI

There is a cameraman at the passenger seat - which the worst is, the camera is PORTABLE! I think I'm safe as I followed them for the whole journey. They were cunning enough as they actually gave me the chance to drive at the fast lane, overtake their car and so what's the next step they will do if I do so? Hahahahahasss.. Oh ya, and they were not slow - 90km/h to 100km/h while the speed limit is 110km/h. 

I don't think you can spot the camera in this picture.
Picture is from my phone camera though :(

And one more thing that I'm wondering even until now - Why they are not driving something 'Buatan Malaysia'? Ur-hem!


2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

yeah.. heard about the portable camera! sneaky! =P

domokun said...

wow thx for telling this lol i haven heard of this b4==><

Post a Comment