Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thomas Cup 2010 Part 1

wwwwwww! And so, the prestigious event of the year - Thomas Cup 2010 ended officially. I just went for the Semi Finals and Finals Thomas Cup match anyway. So where should I start? As usual, FOOD!

I still remember that when Malaysia Open 2010, they just have sweet corn, 100plus booth and a Malay-ish food court. But due to Thomas and Uber Cup, surprisingly, they had something awesome!

The usual:

Mobile KFC

Mobile Pizza Hut

If you are lucky enough, you might meet some players queuing for food :)

And the unusual:

Mobile STARBUCKS!
(They had a temporary starbucks cafe inside, but I just forgot to take the photo)

Can you believe it,
SAKAE SUSHI IS IN THE STADIUM!

Ireland Potato
-the Honey Mustard really impressed me A LOT!

Baskin Robbins!
But they didn't provide Rum and Raisin :(

Krispy Kremeeeee
-I'm still not a doughnut lover anyway

Last but not least,
which suprised me A LOT!



THAI CUISINE BUFFET!

All you can eat
Adult = RM 20
Child = RM 12

Station 1 is inside also but just selling drinks. Anyway, due to these food especially the Ireland Potato, I'm having sore throat now! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Okay. That's all about food and let's proceed to the matches...TOMORROW!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Can't help it,
I'm simply a fans of procrastination.

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

omgggg. all so yummy one!

J.k.Cason said...

ireland potato is nice =)
others stil okok...i dare not try sakae sushi..
cz the raw stuff..i scare x fresh..

Post a Comment