Monday, May 24, 2010

Vacation

So, I'm not the one who get the opportunity to a long and free vacation. In fact I had booked a cubical in my cupboard for my lappy as I had approved granted it a leave as it works non-stop for the past 2 years.

I hope I have the determination to stay away from it due to a simple but stressful reason - EXAM! Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!! I hate that but my life dependent on that! And the reason for this decision is:

One fine day, when I dug out one of my Biology book:

See how thick the dust was!

I was like: OMG! I'm that lazy?!

And that night itself I dreamed that I can't answer the definition questions which the lecturer assured it will definitely become a part of the exam paper. So I was guessing is it an omen thus I better prepare myself for the exam - I'M TRULY DEPENDENT ON IT!

Changed my facebook status just now and creativity just came across my mind, I changed my profile picture as well:

Isn't it cool?

So stay tuned!

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

i disliked bio when i was in high school =P

Post a Comment