Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thomas Cup 2010 Part 2

Here I'm back again. The day started with a log of Moral presentation which dragged me till 12pm. However, I still managed to catch up the match as the match started at 2.30pm. Stopped at Sri Petaling station, which is 1 station after Bukit Jalil, and see how empty was the train!


This indicated the stadium will be flooded by PEOPLE! Why? It's Indonesia vs Japan for the 1st session! People come for Taufik Hidayat, Markis Kida, Hendra Sitiawan and etc. And so am I =). Indonesian supporters are as supportive as Malaysian supporter.

Oh ya, before I proceed to my story, let me introduce the-badminton-lover:

Ms. Lim Min Hui
Too busy to capture every single moment.

We were smart enough to buy the ticket weeks earlier. In fact the tickets were sold out for both semis and finals match! Simply because Malaysian are too supportive and too confident that Malaysia team will get into final - no offence. This is a good sign though =).

How sad it is for those who haven't get the ticket yet

GOLD TICKET (RM 758)
PLATINUM (RM 3008)
Fuuuuhyohh-ly expensive!

Okay, I'll start with Taufik Hidayat:

Taufik Hidayat in action

His teammates

Indonesia supporters

Break

This little machine shows the speed of the shuttlecock

Score board
-Taufik was going to snatch the 1st point for Indonesia.
Go!Go!Go!

And the opponent - Kenichi Tago
Seriously I don't have much photo of him =)
My camera lens loves Taufik too much.

Shoji Sato - the 3rd single of Japan Team

Andddd the 1st point goes to~
INDONESIA!

Victory smiles~

Interview after the match
from Arena 801

My class will start soon, so I'll stop here now. Will complete the day for my next post. Teeeeheee!!!

CHEERS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment