Sunday, May 2, 2010

Redbox@Sunway

Again outing with siblings yesterday due to our desperation towards cheong-K the student price for 1pm-6pm session is JUST RM9.00++ WITHOUT TITBITS! So approximately it is just RM10 per person.

So anyway, I was so embarrassing because...I ACTUALLY FELL FROM THE STAIRCASE at Redbox entrance. Ewwwwww! It was hurt although it was just a little cut on my knee. So I didn't take it serious and quite enjoyed my cheong-K session. Right after the cheong-K session, I realized that wound had developed to a bump! Ouchhh-ed!

THANKS GOD that I'm not rolling down from the staircase

Hahaha! It's quite a big bump on my right knee if compared to my normal left knee. This makes me started to believe in cartoons! Usually in cartoons or comic, when the character knocked their head, immediately it will gives a big bump. I always thought it was just a gimmick but until that minute I found the bump on my knee, I TRULY BELIEVE WITH CARTOONS! HAHAHA!



Maybe I should try to find out the 
Little Mermaid in my aquarium.

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

but not as bad as the cartoon right.. haha.. speedy recovery =)

Post a Comment