Friday, April 30, 2010

Meal or Discount Voucher?

Had my dinner with siblings at KimGary@The Curve last night and bought the-so-called '2010 Free Meal Vouchers'.

The situation was:
My sister was paying the bill and the waiter was persuading her to buy the new 2010 Free Meal Voucher. After several minutes explanation, my sister decided to buy it. So we approached her and had a look on the Free Meal Voucher but I found that - It is mainly a Discount Vouchers instead of Free Meal Vouchers. So I purposely asked my another sister, who is merely standing at there waiting for going home.

The-so-called Free Meal Vouchers

and a birthday 50% discount voucher

Me: I thought there is a difference between Meal Voucher and Discount Voucher? And I think these should be Discount Voucher but not MEAL VOUCHER.
Sis: Yeap. There is a difference. And the main purpose they named it as Free Meal Voucher is to cheat customer so that they will buy it. (with a high speed and loud voice)

Bosco Wong looks really Kim Gary

So we walked out the restaurant with the Free Meal Voucher. Immediately I asked my sister:
Me: Wow! No need to shoot them so much eh?
Sis: Did I? (thinking back what she said just now) Oops! I did it unintentionally!

I was like...o-k-a-y! Anyway, there are quite a lot of 20% discount voucher - it is still worthwhile.

4 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

all voucher is a trick to cheat lor..wkaka...some gif free one meal then..all discount voucher to attract u visit more often

sillygul said...

hahahahahha! but today they hide the feedback form from me, and i couldn't voice up your query. well, what i think is, as i pay RM10 for that pile of voucher, it shouldnt be name as FREE! FREE means i do not need to pay.

by the way, did you purposely post it at 11:11 so ur PEOPLE will miss u?

sillygul said...

and y dont you put the topic as 'Free or Discount voucher?' rather than 'Meal or Discount voucher'

KwOnG FeI said...

no 'free voucher' giveaway to readers?
haha

Post a Comment