Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ko Hyang @ The Gardens

Okay! I admit that I'm bias, I LOVE KOREAN CUISINE! I went for korean cuisine even tea time and order as if I'm having lunch. Hahaha! Anyway, went The Gardens right after my class with my sister as we were starving we saw that The Gardens still have a lot of parking bays.

And this was our destination:

Ko-Hyang


Right beside the stall, there was a function - Just Life. It's all about Save the Earth though. I was so impressed with the featuring activity. It was so damn cool.

*Paint on me!*

I like this picture the most and for no reason,
This is my new lappy background!

Aren't they are somehow too artistic yet cool?

I truly like the artistic way they present it. I feel like wanted to join them, not as the one who paint on them, but I want to be painted, but certainly with a mask, then I'm okay with it. Seriously, I have an sudden impulse to join them at that moment! So if next time if anyone of you need volunteer for such activity, don't forget to ask me! Teeeeheee!

Anyway, let's go back to the food.
Appetizer

Kimchi soup served with white rice

Kimchi fried rice with an egg on top

Seaweed soup served with fried rice

And my conclusion is:

DON'T EVER GO TO THIS PLACE 
AND REPEAT MY ORDER TODAY!

You may do it if you wish or desperate for superbly sour food that day!

Anyway, I'm smart enough to get my dessert somewhere else - Shojikiya. It usually appears right beside either Zanmai Sushi or Sakae Sushi. And proudly introduce my dessert:

Taaaaaa daaaaaaaaa!!!

Rum and Raisin Icecream!
Highly Recommended
It's just RM5.90 but...
you must finish it fast.

It's really very rum and very raisin =)

And this makes my tea time to be..
PERFECT!

3 comments:

jfook said...

I love Korean Food too...

Zaid said...

halal tak?...

http://mohdzaid.com/

J.k.Cason said...

halal..but not really recommended..
DAORAE is better..

Post a Comment