Thursday, April 15, 2010

Korean Cuisine @ DAORAE

Click to explore more:
http://malaysia.youthsays.com/yingjie524/therookie

Planned to go for the irresistible Tiramisu for dinner today but due to several reasons, I ended up with Korean Cuisine, DAORAE, Kepong Branch.


Side News: I heard that TVXQ came here before when their 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' @ Kuala Lumpur. Not really sure Kepong or Mont Kiara Branch but they did frame up autograph of TVXQ. Anyway, DAORAE was one of the sponsor of the KL Tour Concert.

Korean Tea is free serve and bottomless
but I don't like it.

10 korean side dishes come with any dishes you ordered.
It's actually refillable!

This is my all-time favorite

The side dishes are actually come randomly and anchovies is my all-time favorite. It would be perfect if they come with eggplants in soy sauce. And accidentally I found that,

The omelet ain't bad!

My sister ordered this: spicy soup with bean sprouts.
and with quite a lot of anchovies
It comes with white rice which ala carte cost you 5 bucks!
It's not really spicy for me.
(I had quite high tolerance towards spicy food though)

My dinner - Dry kimchi noodles
The noodles are not maggi mee texture though.
The texture is a bit like vermicelli and 
the kimchi sauce is IMPRESSING!

THE FREE DESSERT TODAY:

P.A.N.C.A.K.E!


This pancake is come by chance. I had visited several times and I only get it once. It is serious delicious. After I finished this pancake, my conclusion is: I'll only come during weekdays. Weekdays have higher possibility to get a pancake! Usually I will only go at weekends and I only get watermelon. The restaurant actually named Korean BBQ Restaurant but the BBQ is minimum 2 pax.

Guess how much is the total bill amount. It's just

RM37.40 for 2 person which I found it's reasonable

And for no special reason, I think I'll go for another dinner maybe...next 2 weeks? =)

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

looking delicious.. but i dont fancy korean food =P

jfook said...

Posted up Korean Cuisine the other day also. Can go and check out. :)

Sharon Lee said...

wow..quite cheap lo..at where?

J.k.Cason said...

kepong..taipan got another branch...it's near ur place rite?but serious u should go try..THUMBS UP for it!!! =)

Post a Comment