Friday, April 9, 2010

Encouragement

Hi~ and this is the very first post for this blog. Just simply have nothing better to do and I decided to...write something =).

Get to know Susan Boyle today. She is 48 now and was a candidate of "Britians Got Talent 2009" - and her talent was: SINGING. She is still available, currently staying with her cat, Pebbles, but she never been married and never been...kissed. This is adapted from her self-intro though. 


However, audiences and judges were impressed by her powerful and attractive voice. The song she sang was "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Miserables - can simply found in Youtube.  Since that day, the name Susan Boyle become so common and famous, but still, I only get to know today. Hahahahahasss.

So now, they are saying that, the next Susan Boyle will be this Taiwanese,


I don't know his name (but it is shown in the picture) but what I know was he has a nice voice. Gifted I should say.

The reason behind they are saying the next Susan Boyle is...obvious =). No Offence.


Last but not least,
SHE looks like a HE, but HE sounds like a SHE.


Well, such an encouraging story for my very first post. Teeeeeheeee!

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

there are many hidden talents out there =)

Post a Comment