Monday, April 26, 2010

Superman

Aaaawwwwwwwwwww! Jay new song - 超人不会飞 is here! I superbly absolutely totally ultimately like the chorus part! Others, erm, I need to playback twice or thrice. Anyway, here is the song:


The lyrics, is quite long, but kind of..meaningful although some of them is a bit sarcastic. I'll just copy some of them.


"得奖时你感动落泪 
人家就会觉得你夸张做作 
你没表情别人就会说太嚣张
结果最后是别人在得奖 
你也要给予充分的掌声与微笑"
True indeed. This is what happened nowadays. I don't know why and how people thinking, normally they just like to believe lies but not truth. Including me myself too. When you telling the truth, they will interpret it as lies.


"开的车不能太好 
住的楼不能太高"
That's why I always say - Jealousy kills. And this is one of the characteristics of human being. Can't help it but you have to get use or adapt with it.

Okay, whatever it is, according to Wikipedia,

Jay is going to release his album on
14th of May!!!

What a happening MAY!!

CHEERS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment