Friday, April 16, 2010

6 bucks newspaper - The EDGE

Click to explore more:
http://malaysia.youthsays.com/yingjie524/maggi-me-my-way-

Went to SHELL petrol station and they have magazine rack in "On The Run". Glanced through the magazine, and surprisingly I found that:

A weekly magazine which looks like newspaper.

PRICE: RM 6.00

Ewwwww~Nowadays not only petrol are getting expensive but also magazine :( . Sigh! Good for people like me who have no income and still need to parasite on my parents. Anyway, the paper quality of this 6 bucks newspaper-like-magazine is quite good. I should say, BEST among the rack.

Of course you can't judge the quality from the picture


But isn't it a good picture to put as desktop background?

Let's try it.



Fuhhhh!
COOL!
should consider it =)

4 comments:

jfook said...

Wow, so expensive!

Roy Oon said...

the edge always oso Rm6 d ma but sunday got free edition = )

nn said...

RM6? wah. so expensive!!

*you're nanged! :D

aNdr3a said...

i don't think it's expensive
RM6 per copy is reasonable for the hard work of the editor, journalist, photographer and etc.
=)

Post a Comment