Friday, April 23, 2010

The Very Violent Hair Dryer

Went to do my hair rebonding last Friday. I'm not suppose to wash my hair for 2 days and tie my hair for 2 weeks time. Pretty satisfied with the rebonding result but the hair care after that is a bit troublesome which leads to the disaster and reveals the violent face of a hair dryer.

The stylist told me that I must dry my hair after I wash it. Full dry is recommended and if I didn't cut my hair so frequent, it actually can stand for 1 year. So I just followed what he told me. Thus, one fine day, as usual after I washed my hair, plugged on the hair dryer, and started to dry my hair. After a few seconds,


THE HAIR DRYER IS STUCKED!

Immediately I offed the hair dryer and trying to pulled out from this thingy!


The worst part was, I can't settled it. What to do? I was alone in the room. No choice, I actually phoned my sister which in the next room. She took quite a long time, in the sense of not 10 seconds, to reach my room as...SHE JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

Ewwwwwwww! See how violent is the hair dryer! The story ends with, I was forced to cut the lump of hair which they were knotted.  

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

hmm.. got hair dryer phobia now? =)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! :( don't be upset... get a new hairdryer lol! :p

Post a Comment