Saturday, April 10, 2010

Risk of a delivery boy

Sigh! Monday is not really blues for me. In fact I'm suffering 'Friday Blues'. Sigh. Whatever it is, I checked my facebook just now and I was tagged by someone, and this reminds me on a story.


Once upon a time, Andrea, MinHui and I decided to order Mcflurry. So we called for McD delivery and the total bill was around 12.00 bucks. We started to fork out money after that. Either we were evil or it was just a coincidence, I can't really remember it, we actually paid the delivery boy around  3 to 6 ONE RINGGIT notes AND THE REST WAS...COINS! Hahahahahassss! The delivery boy was like..speechless but he still had to receive it. When I closed the door after received my Mcflurry, WE ALL BURST INTO LAUGHTERS.

Poor boy, I was wondering how he balanced himself when riding the motorbike. Hahaha! Anyway, that fella who tagged me in facebook wrote that:


"McFlurry reminded me of something stupid. Paid by RM1 notes and coins instead of 10 bucks for 3 Mcflurry upon delivery. This had put the live on the delivery man at stake on the road eg type puncture and fall into the drain because he's too heavy due to excessive amount of coins he had inside his pouch. Am I right? Andrea Lim and YingJie Ng"

Haha! This is quite true. And luckily the delivery boy didn't appear on the next day paper. If not I'll be guilty - I must be burst into laughter before that! 

3 comments:

Roy Oon said...

= =

Ken Wooi said...

lol.. then his pouch sure became heavy =P

J.k.Cason said...

I guess so :p

Post a Comment