Monday, April 19, 2010

The Irresistible Tiramisu - Bel Pasto

Teeeeheee! Went rebonding last friday and the result was pretty satisfied. The night continued with - BEL PASTO PIZZA ITALIAN RESTAURANT...where my IRRESISTIBLE TIRAMISU located! Again, please don't jealous or hate me. Jealousy kills =).

Okay~ Let's us start with:

Spaghetti Bolognase
Looks not really nice..
Tastes...just okay.

Grilled Black Pepper Chicken Breast
Looks and tastes not really impressing


Risotto
Just like a plate of fried rice to me :(


Seafood Lasagne
Again, not impressing

AND
THE

TIRAMISU

IS
HERE...

Okay, 1st bite = Awesome!
2nd bite = Not Bad!
3rd bite = The coffee powder is kind of..too much
4th bite = Ewwww! The cake is a bit..watery
5th bite = I don't want to have 6th bite!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!It's really disappointed to be frank.
My conclusion is:
Whenever there is a hope,
There is always a disappointment.

and

Hope is always...
proportional to..
Disappointment.

That's the lesson I learnt from...a dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment