Monday, April 12, 2010

Temptation

Enjoyed to paste all the delicious and temptative links of food during midnight - especially to those who extremely hungry and those who trying to keep away themselves from supper. Out of so many links I had read and pasted last night, this is the only one, who makes me started to feel hungry!

Adapted from: http://www.vkeong.com/2010/food-drink/bel-pasto-pizzaitalian-restaurant-kepong/


Isn't it irresistible?!

I'm not a big fans of Tiramisu, but this is just simply too - I can't ignore it. And the point is, I had made up my mind - to pay a visit to the restaurant! Please don't hate or jealous with me. Jealousy kills =).

2 comments:

Roy Oon said...

lol u near to kepong ma... next time got car only go

Ken Wooi said...

really irresistible! =D

Post a Comment