Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chinese Zodiac

Went KLCC and as to make this trip a lil bit more knowledgeable, we went to the souvenir shop of Petronas Science Gallery. Nothing much there except those glow-in-dark balls, but I found these:

Cards featuring different kind of animals.

After a while, that smartie MinHui approached me and asked:

Ohhh~ It's the 12 Chinese Zodiac uh?

I burst into laughter and answered her:


So your zodiac is hippopotamus huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Okay, that's the little joke for the opening of my food trip in KLCC.

1. The onde-onde

Onde-onde from KLCC food stall
My advice is: DON'T EVER TRY THEM!

I'm evil enough to cheat YeeXuen that this onde-onde is quite nice but in fact the pastry is damn thick and the gula melaka is invisible and tasteless. I'm smart enough to persuade her to eat the onde-onde and she is obedient enough to eat them. Hahahahaha!! 


2. Blueberry Cheesecake

production of Starbucks

They are superbly nice! The blueberries are really blueberry enough and the cheesecake is just nice! Thumbs up~!!

1 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

:D you;re so mean in conning your friend to eat that onde-onde. bad bad girl!

Post a Comment