Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How to win a prize in lucky draw EASILY

Bought Jay Chou's 10th album and there is a contest to win a camera - Sony TX5 and thus I decided to test my luck. So, logically, this method will work:

Step 1: Fill up the form



Step 2: The most crucial step!!!!
Get yourself a BIG envelope
When I say big, it is this big:
Compared to A4 size paper.
Actually bigger envelope is preferable.


Step 3: Write the address as big and as clear as possible
-You won't like the postman to ruin your luck.



Step 4: Of course, remember to adhere a stamp.
-And please don't be stingy!



Step 5: Adhere the application form
Make sure it's shockproof - 
whereby it won't torn out easily


and....
THERE YOU GO TO TEST YOUR LUCK!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I know I'm a bit lame,
but please keep the finger crossed for me,
I WANT A SONY TX-5!!!!!

3 comments:

v!vi@n said...

wish you luck...i've joined the nuffnang contest to get the sony tx5 too..hahaha..wish me luck too^^

J.k.Cason said...

yeah sure!! Hahahahahsssss!!

Hilda Milda™ said...

HAHAHA very creative idea (: Love it!

Post a Comment