Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pinky-lish Day!

So the Zanmai@Lowyat trip was followed by Pavilion - as usual =). When I first walked in Pavilion, I was stunned a lil while as:

Don't rub your eyes,
Pavilion it is.

No event,
No stage,

the saddest part:
NO RED CARPET!

Why I choose Pavilion but not Times Square or KLCC? Simply because...It was Wednesday - The Pink Day in Baskin Robbins!!! CHEERS!


Walked into Baskin Robbins and the staff asked: Show me your pink color stuff. I showed and happily pointed at the all-time-favorite: Rum and Raisin! The another flavor is a sorbet with combination of apricot and passion fruits =). Waffle was nice.

Okay, so what I had showed the staff? As I'm not really a PINK color fans!


Taaaaaadaaaaaa!!!


PINK!



This is not a normal plastic bag.

This plastic bag carried a message.


Which is~





MNG SALE 
IS IN THE TOWN!!



I managed to get a new bag and a new blouse which I had aimed 1 month ago - in a cheaper price! Hahahahahahahaha!


Jealous me not? 

Teeeeeeeheeeee! ^.^

3 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

jealousssssssss! mng singlet on sale or not? HAH damn, i want those icecream like now!

J.k.Cason said...

everything ON SALE!!! HAHAHAHAH!

MoonLight said...

yea i m jealous. i saw a wallet there tat i wanted i might go get it hehe, its chand by the way hehe

Post a Comment