Friday, June 18, 2010

What to do in holidays?

Okay, my 66th holidays is here!
So let's see how my table look like after 2 days of holidays =)

Still as crowded as before.


I'm still that hardworking
Diligent I should say =)
I even have calculator with me!




I can't leave maths?


Hahahaha!! What a joke.
The calculator is to calculate sum like this:
354 - 312 = _____
as I need to calculate something like this for my game =)



Other than calculator,




I even make notes for my game!
Surprising huh~
but the notes are useful!
Hahahahahahahahah!!
I seldom do notes for my studies. 
It only happens when exam is around the corner.





So, as you can see, 
THE GAME MODE IS SWITCHED ON!

If I didn't reply you in MSN,
means I'm in game mode.

If I didn't reply you in Facebook,
means I'm in game mode.


If I didn't reply your SMS or call,
MEANS I'M IN SLEEP MODE
OR IN VERY ANGRY MODE!

DO NOT DISTURB!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment