Monday, July 19, 2010

Batu Pahat Trip 1

Hehe, finally get the papa's visa approved and I headed to Batu Pahat last week! The whole purpose if of course: FOOD - as usual, and to pretend as a visitor, which in fact I am.

Reached Batu Pahat terminal unconsciously around 4:15pm. It's too early for dinner thus we went to Summit Batu Pahat.

The only place with takoyaki in Batu Pahat

Went HaiKee for dinner, which they named it as "Batu Pahat's Connaught". I not really know where the food from as Andrea and Minhui ordered it.

Ais Kacang

Rojak
The differences are they have kangkung and dried squid

Popiah

Wantan Mee
and the definition of spicy is that:
the sambal is 'well-blended' with the noodles.

Ikan Bakar!!
Slurpy Slurpie!!

Satay

This little tongue thingy tasted not bad actually.
By the way,
This is Otak-otak,
which I never had before.
Don't ask me why, I don't know.

Was too full after the feast and so we headed to playground as the little boy asked for a swing, which the playground is labelled as landmark of Batu Pahat.

The day ended with this photo:
Andrea don't know how to proceed to 'next step'
and I don't know how to proceed to 'previous step'

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

the food looks nice.. but i've never been to batu pahat before.. =)

MoonLight said...

u hav made me real hungry wit all these pics..niceee post!
and its chand here

Post a Comment