Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm a magician!

Sigh! The commencement date of my degree course is carried forward to ONE DAY EARLIER - which means 7 days more! I'm superbly imbalance - mentally I mean :( . Went back to hometown last week and decided to bake something as to displace my dissatisfication, furthermore I've been craving for Caramel Pudding for ... weeks! .

I was the magician of the day, why? Just because I turned,

These:

into

Before I place them into fridge

This is when they were ready to serve!

I hope you know this is
CARAMEL the PUDDING!

Top view

Can you feel the texture? =)

Okay, so other than pudding, I baked cookies! My mom should be gone crazy if she saw the electric bills =) 


they transformed to:

Before they were being pushed into the oven

After =)

The puddings and cookies did let me forget about the commencement date, but the fact is still the fact. Anyway, I shall post the recipes next time when I'm free =)


1 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

omg i didnt know you're so good in kitchen as well :D hahaha

Post a Comment