Friday, July 23, 2010

Batu Pahat Trip 3

So the day started again with BRUNCH. While waiting for Minhui's mommy, I played with her dog - Mickey for a while. I should say, he is so damn uncooperative! It's freaking hard to take a picture of him!

Here is Mickey the dog!

Too obsessed with the mop

This is the best I could take on that day

The plan of the day is that: Watch Twilight and Dinner@Yenyin's house. Picked up YeeXuen and we had our brunch together.

This is something call: 面粉糕
and can you see the rojak behind? =)

So we headed to cinema after that with Andrea which she is too obsessed with Jacob Black, perhaps Taylor Lautner. Minhui and I were smart enough to block her when Jacob Black 1st appearance on the big screen. What a prank! Hahahahaha!!! The movie ain't bad, but I must admit that Taylor Lautner's six packs is fuhyohly...lovely!

The conversation is about like this:
Andrea: Ohhh! Taylor Lautner is too hot!
Me: Yeah! I love his six packs!
Andrea: Can you stop grabbing my days? You had grabbed my Tuesday!
Me: Hahaha!!! I didn't grab this time. I just love the six packs.
Minhui: Yeap, you may own his soul, but we just want his body!
*Apparently Tuesday is Mark Zhao's day - another loooooong story =)*

It was 6:15pm after we finished the movie. The Tan Yee Xuen was craving for - fried squid and insisted go to a specific stall as she claimed that: I can't find any stall which had better fried sotong than that in KL!

This is her legendary fried sotong!
Taste: Just ok. Not bad =)

After the appetizer time, we headed to YenYin's house. Joked and laughed for the whole night especially when we were about to leave. 

Before I leave the town, not forget to take a picture of the so-called landmark.

Batu + Pahat = Batu Pahat

and

The Katrina Hotel!

And so, this is the fullstop of my Batu Pahat's trip.

Under the Batu Pahat's sky!

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

omg mickey is so cute, cuter ten times than mickey mouse HAHA lol

~Joeanney~ said...

aww~~ke ai!

Post a Comment