Saturday, July 17, 2010

JAY CHOU'S THE ERA CONCERT @ MALAYSIA!

Earlier than usual, I woke up around 12:15pm today. The last paper I read was...perhaps 1 month ago? Okay, I don't know why today I'll read the papers, but once I flipped in the paper, I was up high to the sky! 


SEE!!! 

JAY CHOU'S 
CONCERT @ MALAYSIA!!

5th of March 2011!!

The Jay's fever is in the town!
I'm having 'Jay' fever =)

Dear "whoever reading this",
Feel free to register yourself as my sponsor =)
Your cooperation and contribution will be appreciated!! 
Billions thanks!!!

4 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

woots someone is on jaygasm or jayfever yaw :D pray hard you dont have any exams that time *touchwood* HAHAHA

SiMon Har said...

hope u dun miss it like i missed Kelly Clarkson's concert in April tis year :(

Ken Wooi said...

wow.. cool.. but the tix sure expansive! =/

Anonymous said...

Jay Chou 2011 Malaysia Concert Tickets For Sale.
2 VIP & 2 PS1 concert tickets AVAILABLE

VISIT HERE FOR MORE DETAILS.

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=11&t=1657801&st=0#entry38144745

OR

http://silverleong.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment