Thursday, July 1, 2010

The first two weeks of holidays~!

Okay, you can imagine how dull  my life is nowadays. I just realized this is the 3rd week of my holidays and I felt like I had gone over 1 month. So let's see what is so great that I had done during the previous 2 weeks, or should I say achievement?

First week wasted and contributed to
1. Travelling
2. Remain idle
3. In a chicken-pox trauma state
4. 1-day-Zoo-Negara-trip
5. Decide what to do for the following day
6. Proceed to my game!


While the second week sounds more meaningful,
I actually finished


1. Mysteries of Love


2. Born of a Billionaire


3. Cinderella's Sister


4. Individual Patthita a.k.a Personal Taste

So total, I had finished 

FOUR DRAMAS!

and plenty of variety shows!


in ONE week time!

Don't ask me how,
I'm wondering too.

1 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

waaaa, so geng one!

Post a Comment