Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wardrobe!

Yeap, I admit that I addicted obsessed like to reward myself through shopping. Sales will never fail to cheer me up so far - Yaya~ Shopaholic am I.

Went to IKEA last week and the arrangement of the furniture stimulated me to buy a new wardrobe but so sad that my house is not that spacious. The story continues with I went to my sister's new house and spotted this wardrobe:

Awwwwwwww! 
IT'S JUST MY TYPE!!!

THE MIRROR!!
Mirror Mirror in the wardrobe~
I like it BU-E-RY much!

and the best thing is,
It fits me - spacious!

Happened to know that our dearest Datuk Lee Chong Wei became Karpersky's spokesperson. I'm forced to support him indirectly - Can't help it, I like 100 Plus and Karpersky considers as a very good antivirus software. If with this progression, there will be Datuk all-over the road - 100Plus adver, Karpersky adver, Phiten if any and blahx3... Which I did used all of the products above. 

Anyhow, I'm quite sure that, he won't take over the same series product as "whisper". Let them free.

5 comments:

suhaisweet said...

Wahh..got nice mirror..Anyway Nice..Visit mine if u free friend.. Bloody Day!

Munn said...

Argh!! i need to new wardrobe too.. :(

Ken Wooi said...

the wardrobe is so cool =)

Amanda L said...

Nice one. Is it from IKEA>?

Peace in Pieces said...

Great customer service, I exchanged a larger one for my previous one and they were just the bees knees. I purchased this dress as a back up dress for my company's annual holiday party.
Chanel sunglasses

Post a Comment