Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Procrastinate!

Just came back from the 4D3N Batu Pahat trip and it was awesome - due to the 'fabulousy' food and of course PEOPLE OVER THERE! 

Credits to:

MinHui Lim 
- for her driver service although she has not-so-good driving skill 
- for her parents who provided me the accomodation (Thanks Aunty and Uncle!!)
- for her Mickey which not-so-cooperative!
- and of course this great girl actually planned the whole trip for me!! XDXD!


Andrea Lim
- for the job as a tour
- for the great idea of the celebration
- for the determination to watch eclipse which I found that six packs actually quite attractive 
(hahaha!you gonna kill me when you see this!!)
- for the 20 minutes "Healthy Talks" in YenYin's house


Yee Xuen
- for the suggestion to eat fried sotong
- and of course the bakery =)


Yen Yin
- for the dinner buffet!!
- (forgot to tell you that: LONG TIME NO SEE!!!)


and as well as 

-MinHui's brothers which I actually "colonized" the computer area every night

- My parents = sponsor for this trip =)


and etc.


Hahahaha!! now you know how boring am I in the house with NO DRAMA, NO MOOD FOR GAMES. Anyhow, I just gathered all the motivation and determination to resize, ..., rearrange all the photos - From January 2010 to July 2010!

So stay tuned for my Batu Pahat trip
 and...Zoo trip maybe?

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Yesss, i wanna see photossss :D

Ken Wooi said...

trips area always fun..!
yeah photos! =)

Post a Comment