Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Batu Pahat Trip 2

The day started with I woke up only around 1pm. Lazy bug I am I just not used to wake up early. So the brunch session: Tonic Soup!

Yam rice.
Just like otak-otak,
I never try this before.
I was so impressed by the rice anyway =)
*thumbs up!!*

Pork Ribs Tonic Soup

Chicken Tonic Soup

Curry Fish Head!!!!!

After the brunch session and picked Andrea up, we spent the whole evening in Square One mall - if not mistaken =). This is when and where I get addicted to Skinfood product and the obsession towards french manicure! Anyway, the whole purpose Andrea and I decided to slack at the mall was:

To celebrate this fella's birthday!!
and she had the guts to say that it's not surprise at all,
but indeed it was a surprise.
Blame the waiter!
Hahahahahaha!!



3 comments:

mIn huI said...

HOIII BP MALL LAHHHHHHHHHHHH

jfook said...

I nv been to Batu Pahat before. :P

Hilda Milda™ said...

food food food! :p

Post a Comment